Hi all! It’s been a long time since I posted but today I had a chat (online of course) with some peers who were looking for some good templates to help plan their social media content, including blog content, Facebook, Twitter and the whole menagerie.
You can easily find a few free online courtesy of great firms and industry leaders like Vertical Measures and Hubspot. With that said, I’m the type of stubborn person who has to find the exact right way to do it for me so that it fits my weird little brain. My brain requires flexibility, and being able to find information easily after the fact since I forget it almost instantly. Continue reading “Social Media Content Calendar Templates”
Do you ever read a book after it’s sat on your shelf for a long time and/or twenty people have recommended it and then go “Oh. Yeah…” ? That was the case with this book. In the midst of a binge on books that could TECHNICALLY be considered “self-help,” I received a literary kick to the head.
Last week, I had the chance to recommend a few books to people in need. With these books in mind, it seemed an official list was in order. Below are the top 5 most life-changing books I’ve ever read.
5. Good Calories, Bad Calories by Gary Taubes, recommended by Jason Head
4. When Things Fall Apart by Pema Chodron, a serendipitous find at Half Price Books
3. The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho, recommended by a close friend
2. The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey, recommended by Armando Ortega
1. How to Win Friends and Influence People recommended by Nick Hammond
These are the books that influence my daily decisions and to which I turn for inspiration, strength and/or an expedient realignment.